Translate

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Super quick tag for my Secret Sister Swap on Splitcoaststampers

I'm participating in a 'First Aid Kit' Secret Sister Swap on SplitCoastStampers. The idea is that each person provides a list of 10 stamping related items that would heal their 'crafty owies', as well as a list of 5 non-stamping items that the recipient would also like. The swapper creates a 'first aid' kit of a minimum value of $25 (before shipping costs), along with a tag or card identifying themselves, and some fun band-aids.

My 'kit' is all ready to send off, and I realized I hadn't made a card or tag. I put together something small because the space in my package is pretty maxed out already! Here it is:

It says 'Scottitude' at the top because that is my user name on SCS. I feel like I kinda cheaped out on the tag, but I promise the package is amazing! Here's what I included (and everything was on my secret sister's list):

1 pkg of mixed berry Skittles
1 Sudoku book
1 pkg of 15 clear gemstone stickers
a baker's dozen of A2 envelopes
some pearl embellishments
some clear and red rhinestone embellishments
1 pkg of 400 clear adhesive dots by EK Tools
'I Wheelie Like You' stamp set by My Favorite Things
'Swiss Pixie Heidi with Ornament' stamp by C.C. Designs
and 3 stamped C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie images

The moderator is Joan7356 and I think she did an amazing job at matching me up with a secret sister. I adore C.C. Designs stamps, so it was easy for me to stamp some images (which the recipient had requested). I also love pearls and rhinestones and have a ton of those in my stash. We had a lot of similarly listed items, some of which I wasn't able to include unfortunately, but I found that having a secret sister who likes the same stuff as I do made it really easy to put her 'first aid kit' together.

I think my own first aid kit has arrived, I received a notification that a package has arrived so I need to go pick it up. We can't open it till June 17th though, so I will post later this week with what I received.

What is the best or most fun swap you've ever participated in?

2 comments:

  1. Kim- This sounds like such a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done the SS swap in the past- it was a blast- have not done it for a long time..... Looks like your SS is going to love her pkg!

    ReplyDelete